Friday, May 16, 2008

One Year in the Philippines!


Yes, It's official, I've now been in the Philippines for one year. And oh, what a difference one makes, if you will compare my just-arrived-after-a-long journey, freshly buzz cut, heaviest weight of my life ID photo with the one I took last night.

But sadly, I am apparently moving farther away from the culturally "proper" hairstyle.

And I've eschewed pants and shoes at the office for shorts and flip-flops every day. At least my hair's not blue, and I don't have a shifty look on my face, right?

I also just sent out a mass email, and posted it as a note on facebook. If you're not my facebook friend, or not on the list, and you want to read this year update, give me your email address.

1 comment:

David Morgan said...

haha, before i saw your "acceptable hairstyle" graphic i was thinking "hmmm, looks like he's letting the hair go a bit much" HAH!

glad things are going well man; 1 year in!