Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

I definitely didn't intend for there to be a month-long gap on this blog. It's not that nothing interesting has been happening. On the contrary, too many interesting things have been happening and my internet access has been limited. I just sent out a huge email regarding my site placement and recent activities, but I don't have the energy right now to go through and edit it so the US Government doesn't think I'm giving away any dangerous information. If you are reading this blog, but did not receive that email and wish to, send me a message at cbosman@gmail.com and I'll add you to my distribution list.

I hope everybody has a great 4th of July. The Philippines is great, but man could I go for some fireworks, hot dogs, baseball, and apple pie right now. I almost bought some American flag flip flops today to try and compensate, but they only had up to size 9.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.